OBD2 OBDII EOBD Scanner Car Code Reader Data Tester Scan Diagnostic Tool
The CAN OBD2/EOBD code reader provides DIYers easy and quick access to diagnostic trouble
codes and their definitions on all OBDII compliant vehicles sold worldwide since 1996. Though small in size,
it is powerful enough to retrieve the same information as large expensive scanners. It is the best solution to
diagnose all 1996 and newer OBDII compliant vehicles!
Retrieves generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC), vehicle information, identifies
pending codes, views freeze frame data and easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light, includes
definitions lookup software on CD and displays DTC definitions on screen.
This code reader Features a large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen, multilingual menu and DTC definitions and
standard 16-pin OBD-II connector; no additional cables are needed.
Views freeze frame data, displays monitor and I/M readiness status, turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears
codes and resets monitors. Supports the CAN (Controller Area Network) protols and all other current OBD-II protocols.
1) Retrieves generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC), includes definitions lookup
software on CD and displays DTC definitions on screen.
2) Features a large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen, multilingual menu and DTC definitions and standard 16-pin
OBD-II connector; no additional cables are needed.
3) Views freeze frame data, displays monitor and I/M readiness status, turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears
codes and resets monitors.
4) Supports the CAN (Controller Area Network) protols and all other current OBD-II protocols.
5) Works with all OBD-II compliant U.S., European and Asian vehicles (OBD-II is standard on all cars sold in U.S. post-1996).
CAN/KWP 2000/ISO 9141-2/J1850 VPW/J1850 PWM.
Supports ISO, VPW and PWM bus systems as well as CANBUS systems.
U.S. Models - European - Japanese - Asian - German - Korean.
Suitable for almost all cars after 1996 .
GM '96 - now (OBD-II)
Ford '96 - now (OBD-II)
Chrysler '96 - now (OBD-II)
Toyota '96 - now (OBD-II)
Honda '96 - now (OBD-II)
NISSAN '96 - now (OBD-II)
All other - Asian and European '96 - 2012(OBD-II).
Using the Scan Tool Procedures:
1) Turn the ignition off.
2) Locate the vehicle's 16-pin Data Link Connector(DLC).
3) Connect the Scan Tool cable connector to the vehicle 's DLC. The cable connector is keyed
and will only fit one way. (If you have problems connecting the cable connector to the DLC, rotate
the connector 180 and try again.
4) Turn the ignition on. But do not start the engine.
5) When the Scan Tool cable connector is properly connect to the vehicle's DLC, the LCD display
shows instructions for select New Scan.
6) Press the New Scan button. A sequence of message showing the OBD2 protocols will be observed
on the display until the vehicle Protocols.
If the Scan Tool fails to communicate with the vehicle's computer, an Unable to establish a link with the vehicle message shows up.
-Verify that the ignition is ON.
-Check if the Scan Tool's OBD2 connector is securely connected to the vehicle's DLC.
-Verify that the vehicle is OBD2 compliant.
-Turn the ignition off and wait for about 10 seconds. Turn the ignition back to on and repeat the procedure from the step 6.
1 x OBD2 Diagnostic Code Scanner Tool
1 x Manual
100% Brand new and high quality.
|Material:||Plastic||Manufacturer Part Number:|| |
Does Not Apply
|Voltage:||12v||Type:||Code Reader/ Scan Tool|
|Connector A:||16 Pin OBD Port||Color:|| |
Red & Black
|Software Version:||OBD2||Placement on Vehicle:||Front, Rear|
|Power:||9W||Interface:||16 Pin Vehicle Interface|
Does not apply